"I have struggled with acute achilles tendonitis since an injury over 4 yrs. ago, and could not walk without pain. She used the Graston Technique on both achilles, and ... I can walk up and down steps, ride a bike, and even jog on the beach now! She has literally given me my life back, and I am forever grateful to her! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!"
The Graston Technique ®
This is a therapy technique that has been in use since 1994 and has been clinically proven to achieve quicker & better outcomes in treating acute and chronic conditions and injuries.
It involves manipulation of the patient’s soft tissue with the assistance of a Graston Tool. Dr. Saracina is certified to use this method and this allows her to detect and break down scar tissue and restore a better range of motion for the patient.
Why It Works
- Decreases overall time of treatment.
- Fosters faster rehabilitation and recovery.
- Reduces need for anti-inflammatory medication.
- Resolves chronic conditions thought to be permanent.
- Graston Technique® has become standard protocol in universities and hospital-based outpatient facilities as well as industrial on-site treatment settings such as Indiana University and the University of Michigan. The technique is also being used at industrial settings and by NBA, NHL, NFL and Major League Baseball.
Injuries and Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis (70% Success Rate)
- Patellofemoral Disorders (Knee Pain) 71% success rate
- IT Band Syndrome
- Achilles Tendinosis (92% Success Rate)
- Shin Splints
- Rotator Cuff Tendinosis (92% success Rate)
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow) 90% Success Rate
- Medial Epicondylitis (Golfers Elbow) 60% Success Rate
- Carpal Tunnel (86% Success Rate)
- Trigger Finger
- Scar Tissue From Old Injuries
- Cervical Sprain / Strain (Neck pain) 82% Success Rate
- Lumbar Sprain / Strain (Back Pain) 87% Success Rate
Dr. Saracina is certified in Graston Technique. To find out if this technique can help you, make an appointment by filling out the form below or just click to call from your mobile phone.